Skip to Questions

Ryerson LibAnswers

Useful Tip: Search by keyword - for example, "textbooks", "citations", or "research help"

How do we get ahold of someone to ask noisy students to leave the floor?

Im on the 9th floor and there are students being loud and rambunctious. They are drumming and rapping; it is very distracting. A couple of students have asked them to be quiet but most of them left to a different floor because they would not quiet down.
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2015  |  171 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Ryerson Security can assist with disruptive behaviour. Please let library staff know at either the Information Desk on the main floor or by calling 416-979-5055.

Answered by Mandissa ArlainBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Need research help right away? Click the Ask a Librarian button below to chat with a librarian!

    More Ways to Get Help

    Home | Accessibility | Contact Us | Site Index | Facebook Twitter Flickr YouTube RSS News Feed | Ryerson University