cannot find article...
The easiest thing to do is search using the article's title in Search Everything. This will often find the article right away.
If Search Everything does not locate the article, you can search for the journal where the article was published by following these steps:
- On the library homepage, click on the Journals List tab.
- Type in the title of the journal and click Go.
- A list of journal titles will appear. Click on the link that matches the journal you are looking for.
- A list of links that say 'Full Text Online' should appear. Pay close attention to the 'Available from' section-- the date your article was published must match the date ranges.
- After clicking on the 'Full Text Online' link it will bring you to the main page of that Journal Title. You can browse by year, volume and/or issue using the citation. Or depending on the journal, you may be able to search by article title within the publication.
If you are still unable to locate the article, and you are confident it is available at the Library, please use one of our research help options.