Skip to Questions

Ryerson LibAnswers

Useful Tip: Search by keyword - for example, "textbooks", "citations", or "research help"

I require academic accommodations like note-taking and exams. How do I register for this?

Last Updated: Sep 15, 2015  |  26 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Ryerson University has an excellent Student Learning Support (SLS) team that works to help students of all backgrounds succeed. By registering with SLS, you will have access to note-taking services as well as test and exam accommodations through SLS's Academic Accommodation Support program. Please note the section for New Students in the left sidebar - this includes information about the documentation required to register with the program.

SLS also offers help with writing, math, and study skills. All SLS services are located on the 4th floor of the Student Learning Centre on the northeast corner of Yonge and Gould Sts.

For more information, please contact the SLS team using the email addresses listed on their Contact page.

Answered by Mandissa ArlainBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Need research help right away? Click the Ask a Librarian button below to chat with a librarian!

    More Ways to Get Help

    Home | Accessibility | Contact Us | Site Index | Facebook Twitter Flickr YouTube RSS News Feed | Ryerson University