I'm looking for the Harvard Business Review Magazine July-August 2014 issue on marketing and can't find it by searching. Any ideas?
Thank you for your question! The Harvard Business Review is available online through Business Source Elite, one of the databases that the Library subscribes to, but it can be a bit tricky to find. You can get there by following these steps:
- From the Library homepage, click on Research Databases above the search bar
- Select Browse A-Z Databases List and choose Business Source Elite
- On the Business Source Elite homepage, select Publications in the top left corner
- Search for Harvard Business Review and select the first result
- On the right side of the screen, select the year and issue that you wish to peruse