Skip to Questions

Ryerson LibAnswers

Useful Tip: Search by keyword - for example, "textbooks", "citations", or "research help"

Where can I find the 32 bit windows desktop/laptop with matlab software installed? and can I (grad student) use them ?

Last Updated: Mar 31, 2015  |  52 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The computer lab in Kerr Hall West, KHW71B, is considered a Special Purpose Lab for high-end computing and has MATLAB installed. However, you must be taking a course booked in that lab or have a faculty member make a request on your behalf to use the lab. For more information on KHW71B, please read the information here.

You can also install the MATLAB virtual application on your own computer by following the instructions here.


Sara Allain
Communications Librarian
Ryerson University Library & Archives

Answered by Mandissa ArlainBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Need research help right away? Click the Ask a Librarian button below to chat with a librarian!

    More Ways to Get Help

    Home | Accessibility | Contact Us | Site Index | Facebook Twitter Flickr YouTube RSS News Feed | Ryerson University